Israztaho Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Fareb Song Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Dr. Rohan Verma (Faraaz Khan) and his wife, Suman (Suman Ranganathan) re-locate into their own spacious bunglow, after Dr. Verma's appointmenta doctor. Within a few days of their taking up residence, their home is broken into, and a physical confrontation ensues, with the thief escaping. The police are summoned, and take a report. The attending Police Inspector, Indrajeet Saxena (Milind Gunaji) is very helpful, and the Vermas get very friendly, and often get together. Inspector Saxena also comes to the assistance of Suman, when she is wrongly charged with possession of drugs. But Inspector Indrajeet's friendiliness starts showing it's true colours when he reveals that he is physically attracted to Suman. He attempts to break up their marriage; a number of police complaints are filed against Dr. Verma; he is also charged with stealing his own vehicle; his house gets broken into; and eventually he is arrested and held behind bars. With Suman alone, who is protect her from the vile attentions of Inspector Saxena? The Police?
This movie is based on the movie "unlawful entry". A police inspector (played by Milind gunaji) gets obsessed with the wife of a doctor and tries to break them part by hook and crook.
This movie is a remake of the 1992 Hollywood thriller 'Unlawful Entry' after the horrendous Takkar. Fareb is a pretty decent remake but it is a scene-by-scene lift from the original.<br/><br/>I wished Vikram Bhatt added some new twists and turns to the plot. He has a flair for doing that. But he totally missed it there.<br/><br/>Newcomers Faraaz Khan and Suman Ranganathan show promise and can unblock a future of prospects before themselves. Milind Gunaji was good too.<br/><br/>Music is very good, especially 'Yeh Teri Aankhen Jhuki Jhuki'. This song is my favorite and I can't go to sleep without listening to it at least once in a day. 'O Humsafar' is also a good song too. Editing is fine and so is the cinematography.<br/><br/>As mentioned earlier, Fareb could've been much better if it had its own twists and turns. I already watched the Hollywood original so I already knew what's gonna happen in the climax. But those who haven't seen the original, watch it. I recommend Fareb to you guys. You'd probably love it!
Well… First of all I'd like to mention that I had read in some review of this movie "Fareb" before watching it that this movie was a remake of an English movie "Unlawful Entry". Buti hadn't watched Unlawful Entry, so being a thriller genre fan I went for it. But after watching this movie, I was very disappointed. <br/><br/>This movie starts up with a very interesting note. A happy married couple (Faraaz Khan & Suman) happens to interact with a Police Inspector Indrajeet Saxena (Milind Gunaji)who tries to enter their lives by doing strange things. The movie holds viewers' attentions for first forty, forty five minutes or so. But after that, when intentions of Inspector Saxena are revealed, the proceedings become utterly predictable which totally demolish the impact made in first few minutes. There are no twists and turns in the story which are quite necessary for a thriller. I was at least expecting an interesting climax but unfortunately, it was clichédwell.<br/><br/>Performance wise, all the character did justice with their roles and music was OKwell.<br/><br/>On the whole, Fareb could have been far better if writer had experimented, especially, in post-interval part rather than relying on old stereotype formulas.

Mr. Blob's Karate Rules dubbed hindi movie free download torrentDus full movie with english subtitles online downloadEpisode 4.4 tamil dubbed movie torrentEpisode 2.26 movie download hdDownload the Tiger Cage 2 full movie tamil dubbed in torrenttamil movie Blurred Paths free downloadTokyo ESP movie downloadBack to the Future: The Game - Episode 4, Double Visions sub downloadCubix: Robots for Everyone full movie in hindi free download mp4Committed telugu full movie download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Israztaho
Please log in to post a reply.